Seachange Loft is an attractive accommodation and popular beach house located in the heart of Agnes Water in Graham Colyer Drive. Ideally situated just 300 metres from Agnes Water Beach and only 5 kilometres from the historic Town of 1770, gateway to the Southern Barrier Reef, it is the perfect choice for your beach holiday accommodation.
Seachange Loft accommodation offers 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms , huge verandahs in a two-storey layout with comfort and spaciousness. Beautiful polished floors, exposed beams, raked ceilings, in vogue colours and a modern design explain why this house is so popular. Close to the main Agnes Waters Beach holiday-makers need only cross a small bridge and follow Agnes Street to the beach. It is the most northern surf beach on the east coast. Perfect for surfing, body-boarding, swimming or fishing, Agnes Beach is one of the safest in Australia. When walking on the wide, sandy beaches you know you’re in Agnes time!
Local Attractions at Agnes Water:
- Experience the Southern Barrier Reef which is only 90 minutes from the Town of 1770 to Lady Musgrave Island and coral lagoon.
- Enjoy snorkelling, a glass –bottom boat and fish feeding.
- Take the LARC amphibious boat for a full-day tour to the Bustard Head Lighthouse and discover Paradise.
- Come and fish the waters of the Discovery Coast and be rewarded with some of the best reef and deep water fishing around.
- Hire a 4-wheel drive and discover the secluded beaches and best national parks including Eurimbula and Deepwater National Parks.
- Dive with Dive1770 for some of the most affordable and rewarding diving with water visibility, wrecks and reefs amongst the best in Queensland.
- Visit the Captain Cook monument on the way to Round Hill Headland at 1770.
- Watch the sun set over Bustard Bay from Round Hill Headland, one of the few places in Queensland you can do this.
- Swim and surf at Agnes Beach, Workman’s Beach or Springs Beach.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Agnes Water Golf Club.